ABSL Moldova is a non-governmental, non-profit business association created to be the voice of the outsourcing industry in Moldova. It brings together firms who conduct business in Shared Service Center (SSC), Business Process Outsourcing
(BPO), Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO), Research & Development (R&D), and companies contributing to the sector`s evolution.
The association aims to develop the potential of the modern business services sector and create conditions for its continued growth in the Republic of Moldova.
ABSL supports the expansion and further development of the outsourcing industry in Moldova. The association acts as a government relations adviser, an accelerator in building meaningful relations with the government representatives and business community on key aspects to enhance the outsourcing sector.
- Promote and represent members interests
- Facilitate investment opportunities for members and companies in the
- Strengthen the cooperation between the Association members, as well as between members and public authorities
- Actively promote the BPO sector among youth and offer carrier opportunities
- Increase the competitiveness of Moldova’s BPO sector
- Improve public awareness of the sector and communication with the community
The first ABSL was established in 2009, by the initiative of the biggest companies representing the business services sector in Poland.
Since then, the Association of Business Service Leaders has extended in Czech Republic, Romania, Switzerland and Moldova.
The purpose of ABSL’s international cooperation is to inspire the business community in the sector to constantly strive for excellence, and to promote continued growth and strengthening of the sector’s standing in the region.
The rapidly-growing business services sector in the CEE Region now employs over 750,000 people. As the largest organization representing the sector in the region, ABSL strives to promote innovative solutions and support new investments that will help the industry grow on an entirely different level.
The main objectives of the Association, on a global scale:
- To give the business services industry a common voice to help shape its environment and destiny
- Collaborate with the local and national authorities
- Enhancing industry dialogue and collaboration